Platform Tennis Rules and Regulations
These rules and regulations are for your safety, to provide fair use, and for the preservation of the platform tennis court. 1. The courts are for platform tennis only. No other games or activities are allowed to be played on the court. 2. The court is available for play on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Sneakers must be worn at all times. No bare feet, sandals, Crocs, flip flops or hard soled shoes.
4. All players must wear shirts and shorts. Bathing shorts are acceptable.
5. No children under the age of 12 are allowed on the court without the supervision of an adult 18 years or older.
Use of the platform tennis court after regular Club hours
1. Any member wishing to use the platform tennis court after regular club hours must receive written permission from the Torview Board of Directors at least 24 hours in advance. The Board can be contacted at BOD@Torview.com 2. When requesting to use the court after-hours the following information must be provided:
A. The date and time of play
B. The names of all members and non-members playing
3. All guest fees must be paid in full within 24 hours of play. After-hours guest fees are $5.00 per non-member.
4. The Torview Board of Directors has the sole discretion to allow or refuse after-hours play. If you have any questions or comments regarding these rules, please contact the Torview Board of Directors at BOD@Torview.com.